TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting this Registration Form, you are agreeing to the following statements:
• Participants are required to accomplish and submit the registration form at least 14 days before the program to reserve a slot. We can accommodate those who submit after the deadline as long as slot/s are still available.
• Cancellation made by participants will be honored, subject to the guideline below:
E-mail: email@example.com (subject line: Cancellation (name of program and the participant)
|Cancellation 14 days before the 1st day of training
|Cancellation 7-13 days before the 1st day of training
|Cancellation below 7 days before the 1st day of training
|No show on the day of the training
• You may request 100% refund in cases where the original schedule of the course is moved.
• For cases where you cannot attend the training but do not wish to refund, you may opt to transfer your enrollment to another person as long as communicated with MPA at least 2 days before the first day of the course.
• For cases where you reserved a slot but did not attend the training, you will be required to pay 100% of the enrollment fee as penalty.
• MPA reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of its program. MPA will not be held liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred by participants such as, but not limited to travel arrangements made prior to the program’s cancellation or postponement. Final confirmation of the program will be announced no later than 10 working days before the program start date.
• Program certificates will only be awarded to fully paid participants who have completed the program.